Here are a few things you should know before signing up with AdSense.
- Do not click on your own links. Even to test them out. Even if you're genuinely interested in the product. Don't do it.
- Don't encourage anyone to click on your links. The clicks will probably get disqualified and if it happens enough, you will probably get banned. Google has very advanced click-fraud detection so no matter how curious you are, DON'T DO IT.
- Email Google AdSense immediately if you notice a sudden surge in activity. If one day you have over a 30% jump in activity, let Google know. It might be a competitor trying to shut your AdSense
account down by repeatedly clicking on your links, or it might be genuine activity. Letting Google know, helps you out.
- Make sure the number of ads you have on a page are in compliance with the terms. You may only have three ads on a page.
- If you're not sure you can do it, don't do it. Or at least, ask Google first.
- Review Google Adsense Terms and Conditions